Hiking TraIl nearby Río Ouro natural area, in España and Foz population.
The largest locality in the area is Foz
, with a population of 9,642 persons, at a distance of 9.800 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.450 kilometers.
- Min height: 40 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 379 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 126 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.329 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.995 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.603.