Hiking TraIl nearby Mór population.
The largest locality in the area is Mór
, with a population of 14,690 persons, at a distance of 0.852 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 22.389 kilometers.
- Min height: 181 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 478 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 361 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.192 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.381 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 20.854.