Hiking TraIl nearby La Murta y la Casella natural area, in España and Llaurí population.
The largest locality in the area is Alzira
, with a population of 44,690 persons, at a distance of 9.916 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Llaurí
(1,269 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.493 kilometers.
- Min height: 181 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 585 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 359 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.076 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.255 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 24.979.