Hiking TraIl nearby Maestrazgo y Sierra de Gúdar natural area, in España and Valdelinares population.
The largest locality in the area is Alcalá de la Selva
, with a population of 522 persons, at a distance of 7.043 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Valdelinares
(149 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 3.531 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,874 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,000 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,924 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 22.095 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.949 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 6.992.