Hiking TraIl nearby Murbād population.
The largest locality in the area is Amarnāth
, with a population of 217,780 persons, at a distance of 41.936 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Murbād
(17,494 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.313 kilometers.
- Min height: 201 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 518 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 369 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 22.403 %.
- Average slope downhill: 0.000 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 21.229.