Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadalquivir Tramo Superior natural area, in España and La Iruela population.
The largest locality in the area is Cazorla
, with a population of 8,039 persons, at a distance of 1.074 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is La Iruela
(1,824 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.680 kilometers.
- Min height: 866 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,145 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,001 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.334 %.
- Average slope downhill: -18.955 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 41.410.