Hiking TraIl nearby Cerro De Guisando natural area, in España and San Martín de Valdeiglesias population.
The largest locality in the area is San Martín de Valdeiglesias
, with a population of 6,965 persons, at a distance of 0.344 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 23.095 kilometers.
- Min height: 643 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,319 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 943 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.975 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.922 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 42.154.