Hiking TraIl nearby Charco del Conde natural area, in España and Alajeró population.
The largest locality in the area is Guía de Isora
, with a population of 20,536 persons, at a distance of 61.347 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Alajeró
(2,066 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.682 kilometers.
- Min height: 3 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 741 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 407 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.552 %.
- Average slope downhill: -23.556 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 53.251.