Hiking TraIl nearby Minas de la Celia natural area, in España and Jumilla population.
The largest locality in the area is Cieza
, with a population of 35,200 persons, at a distance of 16.861 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Jumilla
(25,685 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.770 kilometers.
- Min height: 465 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 827 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 578 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 21.414 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.719 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 33.464.