Hiking TraIl nearby Bayt Ta‘mar population.
The largest locality in the area is Bethlehem
, with a population of 29,019 persons, at a distance of 6.217 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bayt Ta‘mar
(1,214 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 0.745 kilometers.
- Min height: 717 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 724 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 721 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 0.000 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.191 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.000.