Hiking TraIl nearby Sistema fluvial Ulla - Deza natural area, in España and Santiago de Compostela population.
The largest locality in the area is Santiago de Compostela
, with a population of 95,092 persons, at a distance of 1.486 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.091 kilometers.
- Min height: 223 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 290 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 254 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.435 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.372 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 4.355.