Hiking TraIl nearby Cerro de Guisando natural area, in España and Navahondilla population.
The largest locality in the area is San Martín de Valdeiglesias
, with a population of 6,965 persons, at a distance of 11.789 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Navahondilla
(211 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.839 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,244 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,717 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,456 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.202 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.588 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 29.038.