Hiking TraIl nearby Queenstown population.
The largest locality in the area is Invercargill
, with a population of 47,287 persons, at a distance of 168.110 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Queenstown
(10,442 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.346 kilometers.
- Min height: 371 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,714 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 919 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 30.292 %.
- Average slope downhill: -29.310 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 126.806.