Hiking TraIl nearby Cuenca del río Guadarrama natural area, in España and Navalagamella population.
The largest locality in the area is Villanueva de la Cañada
, with a population of 16,804 persons, at a distance of 10.972 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Navalagamella
(1,700 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.940 kilometers.
- Min height: 655 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 780 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 720 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.801 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.222 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 4.319.