Hiking TraIl nearby Tramo Inferior del Río Guadajoz natural area, in España and Fernán-Núñez population.
The largest locality in the area is Montilla
, with a population of 23,840 persons, at a distance of 13.862 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Fernán-Núñez
(9,374 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.173 kilometers.
- Min height: 242 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 336 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 299 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.047 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.568 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 3.185.