Hiking TraIl nearby Pinar de Cánavas natural area, in España and Jódar population.
The largest locality in the area is Jódar
, with a population of 12,157 persons, at a distance of 6.071 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.074 kilometers.
- Min height: 698 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,347 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,061 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 26.641 %.
- Average slope downhill: -24.829 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 71.254.