Hiking TraIl nearby Ágios Andréas population.
The largest locality in the area is Spárti
, with a population of 15,497 persons, at a distance of 31.592 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Ágios Andréas
(1,033 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 3.991 kilometers.
- Min height: 729 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 995 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 799 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 60.539 %.
- Average slope downhill: -18.347 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 11.979.