Hiking TraIl nearby Pinar de Cánavas natural area, in España and Torres population.
The largest locality in the area is Jódar
, with a population of 12,157 persons, at a distance of 15.980 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Torres
(1,749 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.745 kilometers.
- Min height: 902 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,729 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,325 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 18.536 %.
- Average slope downhill: -19.313 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 72.734.