Hiking TraIl nearby Ríos Eska y Biniés natural area, in España and Urzainqui population.
The largest locality in the area is Ansó
, with a population of 519 persons, at a distance of 14.989 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Urzainqui
(111 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.695 kilometers.
- Min height: 791 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,314 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,005 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 22.716 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.869 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 40.445.