Hiking TraIl nearby Last Chance Meadow natural area, in Estados Unidos and Lone Pine population.
The largest locality in the area is Woodlake
, with a population of 7,279 persons, at a distance of 90.953 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Lone Pine
(2,035 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.738 kilometers.
- Min height: 3,017 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 3,258 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 3,097 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.922 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.526 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 11.928.