Hiking TraIl nearby Las Colinas population.
The largest locality in the area is Lídice
, with a population of 4,059 persons, at a distance of 24.458 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Las Colinas
(1,447 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.143 kilometers.
- Min height: 757 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 971 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 840 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 23.030 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.994 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 31.376.