Hiking TraIl nearby Peña del Arcipreste de Hita natural area, in España and Guadarrama population.
The largest locality in the area is Collado-Villalba
, with a population of 55,027 persons, at a distance of 8.917 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Guadarrama
(14,800 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.648 kilometers.
- Min height: 966 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,265 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,125 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.239 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.755 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 13.854.