Hiking TraIl nearby Henry W. Coe natural area, in Estados Unidos and San Martin population.
The largest locality in the area is Gilroy
, with a population of 48,821 persons, at a distance of 9.730 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is San Martin
(7,027 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.603 kilometers.
- Min height: 130 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 329 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 233 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.101 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.874 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 14.343.