Hiking TraIl nearby Göynük population.
The largest locality in the area is Akyazı
, with a population of 25,068 persons, at a distance of 37.130 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Göynük
(5,600 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.356 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,072 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,611 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,510 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.278 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.489 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 26.234.