Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra de Alcarama y Valle del Alhama natural area, in España and Aguilar del Río Alhama population.
The largest locality in the area is Cervera del Río Alhama
, with a population of 3,099 persons, at a distance of 3.602 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Aguilar del Río Alhama
(700 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.148 kilometers.
- Min height: 571 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 627 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 598 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.021 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.521 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.696.