Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadiana Menor - Tramo Inferior natural area, in España and Huesa population.
The largest locality in the area is Cazorla
, with a population of 8,039 persons, at a distance of 15.848 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Huesa
(2,734 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.467 kilometers.
- Min height: 988 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,911 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,474 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 48.749 %.
- Average slope downhill: -16.622 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 88.250.