Hiking TraIl nearby Cueva Cerdaña natural area, in España and Pina de Montalgrao population.
The largest locality in the area is Viver
, with a population of 1,442 persons, at a distance of 10.404 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Pina de Montalgrao
(146 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 21.485 kilometers.
- Min height: 711 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 945 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 846 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.625 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.203 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 13.020.