Hiking TraIl nearby Cerro de Guisando natural area, in España and Navahondilla population.
The largest locality in the area is San Martín de Valdeiglesias
, with a population of 6,965 persons, at a distance of 11.780 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Navahondilla
(211 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.145 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,204 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,755 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,509 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.848 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.971 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 32.290.