Hiking TraIl nearby Las Virgenes Municipal natural area, in Estados Unidos and West Hills population.
The largest locality in the area is Woodland Hills
, with a population of 70,000 persons, at a distance of 6.281 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is West Hills
(41,426 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.852 kilometers.
- Min height: 378 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 420 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 401 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.177 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.712 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.628.