Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadiana Menor - Tramo Inferior natural area, in España and Cazorla population.
The largest locality in the area is Cazorla
, with a population of 8,039 persons, at a distance of 0.809 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.577 kilometers.
- Min height: 806 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,483 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,173 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 25.810 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.939 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 112.007.