Hiking TraIl nearby Crêts du haut-Jura natural area, in Francia and Saint-Jean-de-Gonville population.
The largest locality in the area is Saint-Genis-Pouilly
, with a population of 7,428 persons, at a distance of 13.105 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Saint-Jean-de-Gonville
(1,297 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.536 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,294 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,472 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,395 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.059 %.
- Average slope downhill: -61.754 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 5.986.