Hiking TraIl nearby Natural Park of Cap de Creus natural area, in España and Llançà population.
The largest locality in the area is Roses
, with a population of 20,197 persons, at a distance of 7.729 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Llançà
(5,000 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.146 kilometers.
- Min height: 57 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 468 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 153 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 20.853 %.
- Average slope downhill: -20.309 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 36.511.