Hiking TraIl nearby Peña de Castril natural area, in España and Castril population.
The largest locality in the area is Cazorla
, with a population of 8,039 persons, at a distance of 22.699 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Castril
(2,547 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 19.647 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,045 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,986 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,447 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.111 %.
- Average slope downhill: -16.402 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 62.503.