Hiking TraIl nearby Charca de Zeluán y Ensenada de Llodero natural area, in España and Avilés population.
The largest locality in the area is Avilés
, with a population of 84,242 persons, at a distance of 3.391 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.071 kilometers.
- Min height: 28 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 139 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 62 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.323 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.036 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 9.297.