Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadalquivir Tramo Superior natural area, in España and Chilluévar population.
The largest locality in the area is Campiña
, with a population of 67,904 persons, at a distance of 21.823 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Chilluévar
(1,693 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.670 kilometers.
- Min height: 649 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,073 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 923 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.722 %.
- Average slope downhill: -23.723 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 49.018.