Hiking TraIl nearby Medellín population.
The largest locality in the area is Medellín
, with a population of 1,999,979 persons, at a distance of 9.432 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 17.689 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,395 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,681 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,513 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.050 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.167 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 13.738.