Hiking TraIl nearby Riberes del Baix Ter natural area, in España and Sant Martí Vell population.
The largest locality in the area is Celrà
, with a population of 3,372 persons, at a distance of 4.395 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sant Martí Vell
(0 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.615 kilometers.
- Min height: 93 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 478 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 281 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.802 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.637 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 21.614.