Hiking TraIl nearby Appalachian Trail Corridor natural area, in Estados Unidos and Rutland population.
The largest locality in the area is Rutland
, with a population of 16,495 persons, at a distance of 8.565 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.431 kilometers.
- Min height: 554 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,268 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 890 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.708 %.
- Average slope downhill: -21.162 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 44.066.