Hiking TraIl nearby Aleutian Islands natural area, in Estados Unidos and Żelistrzewo population.
The largest locality in the area is Reda
, with a population of 18,116 persons, at a distance of 9.700 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Żelistrzewo
(2,340 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 24.113 kilometers.
- Min height: -4 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 29 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 7 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.835 %.
- Average slope downhill: -1.357 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.099.