Hiking TraIl nearby Estepas cerealistas de La Campiña natural area, in España and Guadalajara population.
The largest locality in the area is Guadalajara
, with a population of 83,039 persons, at a distance of 1.821 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.306 kilometers.
- Min height: 644 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 730 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 691 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.937 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.368 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 3.826.