Hiking TraIl nearby Appalachian Trail Corridor natural area, in Estados Unidos and Rutland population.
The largest locality in the area is Rutland
, with a population of 16,495 persons, at a distance of 8.533 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.545 kilometers.
- Min height: 554 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,153 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 855 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.258 %.
- Average slope downhill: -13.496 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 31.022.