Hiking TraIl nearby Semīrom population.
The largest locality in the area is Shahr-e Kord
, with a population of 129,153 persons, at a distance of 98.008 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Semīrom
(27,220 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.533 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,090 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,196 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,149 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.358 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.242 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 13.538.