Hiking TraIl nearby Pinsapo de las Escaleretas natural area, in España and Parauta population.
The largest locality in the area is Ronda
, with a population of 36,827 persons, at a distance of 13.679 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Parauta
(245 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.764 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,088 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,375 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,196 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.466 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.348 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 10.740.