Hiking TraIl nearby Serra d'Aubenç i Roc de Cogul natural area, in España and Coll de Nargó population.
The largest locality in the area is la Seu d'Urgell
, with a population of 13,063 persons, at a distance of 30.433 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Coll de Nargó
(601 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 0.521 kilometers.
- Min height: 701 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 712 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 707 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 2.896 %.
- Average slope downhill: 0.000 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.179.