Hiking TraIl nearby Cuenca del río Lozoya y Sierra Norte natural area, in España and Navafría population.
The largest locality in the area is Pedraza
, with a population of 497 persons, at a distance of 8.319 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Navafría
(345 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.343 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,200 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,261 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,227 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.184 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.756 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.175.