Hiking TraIl nearby Serres de Pàndols-Cavalls natural area, in España and Gandesa population.
The largest locality in the area is Gandesa
, with a population of 2,957 persons, at a distance of 2.808 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.550 kilometers.
- Min height: 337 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 687 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 540 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.474 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.189 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 36.731.