Hiking TraIl nearby Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas natural area, in España and Beas de Segura population.
The largest locality in the area is Campiña
, with a population of 67,904 persons, at a distance of 23.864 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Beas de Segura
(5,251 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.925 kilometers.
- Min height: 643 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,268 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 931 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 22.894 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.252 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 54.860.