Hiking TraIl nearby Casner Canyon natural area, in Estados Unidos and Sedona population.
The largest locality in the area is West Sedona
, with a population of 11,299 persons, at a distance of 4.586 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sedona
(10,031 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 1.065 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,313 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,323 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,319 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 100.000 %.
- Average slope downhill: -2.034 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 1.554.