Hiking TraIl nearby Volcanes de Teneguía natural area, in España and Fuencaliente de la Palma population.
The largest locality in the area is Los Llanos de Aridane
, with a population of 20,766 persons, at a distance of 21.983 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Fuencaliente de la Palma
(1,894 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.011 kilometers.
- Min height: 372 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 637 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 464 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.500 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.364 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 29.015.