Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadalevín natural area, in España and Ronda population.
The largest locality in the area is Ronda
, with a population of 36,827 persons, at a distance of 1.951 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 100.284 kilometers.
- Min height: 428 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 891 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 671 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.276 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.627 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 74.006.